HELP?? What HELP??

chrisgod

Help (f1) does NOT work on my version of Bittorrent? And so I am unable to access certain things? OK just downloading several movies at present and run out of Disk Space!! But NO problem I simply show Bittorrent where to save the files?? NO! Nothing to be seen and of course NO help So I am losing all my downloads as they all show no space! So anyone able to HELP please??

Chris

The settings in preferences are not retroactive to already loaded torrents.

If you run out of disk space and need to change download destinations, you either need to remove and re-add the torrents after changing the preferences.

Moving the files to the new drive and using the "Set Download Location" function on the right-click menu to inform BitTorrent of the moved files will allow you to continue without too much hassle.

The settings in preferences are not retroactive to already loaded torrents.

If you run out of disk space and need to change download destinations, you either need to remove and re-add the torrents after changing the preferences.

Moving the files to the new drive and using the "Set Download Location" function on the right-click menu to inform BitTorrent of the moved files will allow you to continue without too much hassle.

Many thanks Mr Feit! That sorted it out! Stupid of me to actually run out f drive space anyway as I have got some 3TB spare!! Silly boy eh? But thanks for the helpful reply. But HELP is still not working so you MAY get more questions??

Regards

chris

Guest Salvador

No help, no manual... were can i find a list of errors and what to do?

What is "Error: Error -1"? (a 4 GB download just halted in the middle and shows a big red X)

Salvador

Yes, it would be nice to have a user manual available. It's not working through help section on the website or from the help menu on the program.

• 2 months later...

Archived