Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon

the red arrow

Guest Gagan

What changed a few days ago?

The errors you're showing are consistent with bittorrent being completely blocked in a firewall.

Guest Gagan

What shall i do? What shall be the firewall setting? Medium level security?

It was working , I mean the downloads. One fine day, it started behaving as I told u.

Please advice.

Guest zaphod

Im having the same problem. Just bought a new computer, installed bitorrent, was working fine last night then this morning the files that were in progress are now red and wont download and any new files i try wont start. DHT says waiting to announce...

Guest zaphod

I'm not really familiar with all of the ins and outs of the program. In the past i've just downloaded torrents and bittorrent automatically started and the files downloaded so I'll try and be as specific as I can with my limited knowledge.

DHT - waiting for announce..

Local peer discovery - working

Peer exchange - working

Then under that there's a bunch of http://'s with addresses im not familiar with and it says this..."an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions."

Also, the same thing happened when i downloaded and installed utorrent. It worked fine the first time I used it and when I shut down and restarted my computer it's doing the same thing.

Guest zaphod

I got rid of mcafee and installed AVG instead and everything seems to be working fine now.

Thanks.