Bittorrent messed up my computer

Guest Quentin

Guest Quentin

i downloaded bittorrent to play a game but when i was done with game the instalation all my icons went into the bittorrent i con and nothing will work now. I would appreciate it if you could help me as soon as possible please. I restarted the computer and deleted bittorrent and it didnt work please help me.

Guest Quentin

I went to the site you posted and tried to do what they wanted me to instal but it wont work because i need something to open the link with.Everything i use to try to open the link with wont work.I dont know what to do

Guest Quentin

All the of my icons turned into the bittorrent symbol for example internet explorer is the big blue e but now it is the bittorent symbol and when i try to get on it it will not let me. Well its like that for all of my icons and if i try to download something it wont let me.

Guest Quentin

I cant try them the computer wont let me fully install registry booster to do the steps. When i try to install it a page pops up and it wants me to choose a program to open the file with. I tried every program it was showing but none of them worked.

Archived