Guest Greg Posted August 2, 2011 Report Share Posted August 2, 2011 My experience with torrent is rather minimal, so forgive me if I don't use a standard terminology. Anyway, I've tried to download a multi-file torrent. Got 52.5% of everything and then it stopped, and for several days I can't complete the download. There are 2-3 peers and seems like everyone of them has exactly the same 52.5% of download. So there are 3-4 of us, and we're stuck.Now, today, I did some snooping on web and ended up downloading all of those files from the other source. So I got them all. Now I would like to share them somehow with those folks still at 52.5%, but how? Clearly I don't want to create a new torrent, rather I would like to fix the one I have, that is, replace every incomplete file with the complete file and then start the torrent, so hopefully those folks will pick up the remaining 47.5% percent of the stuff from me. But how? And is that doable at all? TIA,Greg. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.