Questions-Tracker system

mandroid

Hello,

I think that this is the best category to post about this type of topic.

Firstly, I want to say that I want to know a few random things about the torrent tracking system:

-I have an uploader rank account on a torrent tracker site. The site accepts uploading torrents with external tracker, but some of them are not being scanned. With I mean that it doesn't show any seeds or leecher, with one name, it can't scan peer list. I already learned that that it scans some tracker addresses like http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce. I want to know why is that and if it can scan a certain list of tracker addresses I want to know them. I also want to know to list of addresses that cannot be scanned. If it can be determined by some method wether or not a tracker address can be scan you could tell that to me too.

-I know that a single torrent file can have a multiple trackers attached on it. I want to know if it important what torrent tracker address is first in the tracker list of the torrent. If there is a connection with the trackers in the tracker list with each other, like what's the order, I want to explain it to me.

-Also, I have noticed that there are public and private trackers. What's the method of working. Can a single torrent contain the bouth public and private trackers? Also, there are private tracker site like www.bakabt.me which contain internal torrent files. That sites require login to download a torrent file and then download the movie or game or whatever. If I'm correct the site scans your ip address and that way when you download some movie or something it counts the download and upload and calculates it in ratio. But. can i download the movie if i copy with for example memory stick the torrent file to another computer and put it in the client? If thats possible how can it be possible? How would the tracker site calculate the download and upload now?

I want to know why is that and if it can scan a certain list of tracker addresses I want to know them. I also want to know to list of addresses that cannot be scanned. If it can be determined by some method wether or not a tracker address can be scan you could tell that to me too.
That's a question to ask the site you're uploading to.
-I know that a single torrent file can have a multiple trackers attached on it. I want to know if it important what torrent tracker address is first in the tracker list of the torrent. If there is a connection with the trackers in the tracker list with each other, like what's the order, I want to explain it to me.

http://wiki.depthstrike.com/index.php/P2P:Protocol:Specifications:Multitracker

Private trackers (and the private flag they insist on) break things.

Archived