Please Help-With BitTorrent for MAC, can't select individual files within the torrent?

atldonjuan

I'm using V7.0.2 for Mac

Click on the torrent you want to look at, click on the files tab, open the files folder. It's a drop down list. Right click or two finger tap on a track pad and it will give you options. I have my track pad on my MacBook Pro set up so a two finger click is the same as a right click on a mouse...

Click on the torrent you want to look at, click on the files tab, open the files folder. It's a drop down list. Right click or two finger tap on a track pad and it will give you options. I have my track pad on my MacBook Pro set up so a two finger click is the same as a right click on a mouse...

I got it now, thanks. The option to select the files within the torrent, are below. This is very different from how I do it in Windows. In windows, when you open the torrent in BitTorrent, it automatically opens and shows you all of the individual files, and lets you select the ones, or deselect the ones you want or don't want.

Archived