bitorrent stopped working HELP

tiggerponeill

I'm having the same trouble but I'm using Win 7 64 bit. Only thing that changed was win updates, there were four. I have been trying to solve this on my own for more than 3 weeks. No matter how many times or versions I have installed it still keeps going on. One thing I did learn was why Bittorrent kept installing itself in my AppData/Roaming file. That it was supposed to do with this version. However, I keep trying to get a any torrent to download-I've tried both pirate bay and kickass and nothing works. What else can I do? My firewall and antivirus are still the same as when I first starting downloading. I've also ran a deep system scan and found no viruses. I am computer literate but I don't know what else to do.

yes, I had them there when it stopped working. I also use a proxy but all the info is correct there also; the port number and browser are the correct ones. The port and ip address of the proxy is also entered into BitTorrent correctly.

Also when I try to download or seed it says DHT waiting to login. none of the torrents have any peers or seeds and all the trackers have timed out failure. I know 2 of the torrents have huge amounts of peers and seeds as I have downloaded from this uploader before and the 3 downloads which I did finally manage to complete were from him and they downloaded very quickly and then BT quit working again. This happened just before I asked for help. These 3 downloads are the first I have managed to complete in about 3 weeks. They were the first I tried to download today and when they completed I thought the problem was fixed but the next 2 downloads have not started and trackers are timed out. Even the seeds don't have a swarm, which is very strange indeed.

yes. It gives me error 10035 and shows DHT as inactive although there are lots of peers and seeds. Usually that means it's a private download(I think) but it had started to download; then stopped and gave me an error: access is denied and it was written to file. It was a flle uploaded that did not sayh it was private and had several comments thanking him for the upload.

What does that error number mean? I had never had it before. I know I had run into private torrents before but it had never given me an error number. It had just denied me access.

9:37p I've tried three different torrents just now and it shows DHT is announcing then it shows it inactive and denies me access with the same error number. Logging says "accepted launch" then said "error opening".

Archived