Torrent file selection

Guest naes88

Guest naes88

Hello,

Prior to this problem, when I was to select a torrent for downloading, say for example, a discography of music, BitTorrent would ask me which files out of the torrent I would like to download. Now when I select a torrent it automatically assumes I would like all files included and does not prompt for a selection.

I had not made and changes to my settings as far as I can tell that would make this change, nor can I find anything under settings that has would be able to restore it to how it was before.

I appologize for how vague and ill worded this description is, I am just hoping someone can understand what my problem is and propose a way to trouble shoot this.

Thanks in advance,

naes88

Guest naes88

Thank you Harold, I read through the other thread but ran into the same problem as the OP there.

You suggested they select "toggle torrent view" on the main window, second to the right. Sadly, I cannot find any such button. I may just plain be blind, but is there a specific icon or area I should be concentrating on? I am looking at the main window and all I see are my active torrents, only icons or buttons are concentrated on the left side of the screen...

Guest RicardoK

I have the same problems with the mac version. I could select parts of the torrent while i used my Windows laptop. But with the mac is just start the download without being able to select the files. With the preference tool I cannot change much.

Guest naes88

So it's taken quite a bit of frustration, and updating my version of BitTorrent, but it turns out I'm a moron. I finally saw the button you were talking about. Thank you for your help.

Archived