Error: File Access Denied

Hoogie

When using both UTorrent and Bit Torrent when I open up the torrent I have saved to my hard drive, it begins to download but only gets a bout 4MB in and says Error: File access denied. I can click the start torrent button and it will resume, but keeps giving me the eror message. This happens no matter where I get the torrent from or where I save it to.

Guest davevdh

I have Allow ticked for Full Access on both my specific user account and for Administrator. I have not seen "Run as Administrator" anywhere. I am running Windows 7 (64 bit) if that helps any.

• 8 months later...
Guest João Gabriel

I was having this problems but seems like I have fixed this. Here is what I have done:

I have allowed full access to the destination folder (on the proprieties of the folder)

So I deleted the file from bitTorrent (only from bitTorrent, not from mine computer)

And then I opened it again with bitTorrent.

Sorry about my english, I'm from Brazil.

Hope it helps someone!

• 2 weeks later...

i am having a similar problem but there is only one torrent that with this error all the other torrents are downloading just fine i put it for download and after 3 minutes it gives me the access is denied error please help

Archived