Bittorrent install problem

Grigoris66

Hello guys!! I am having a problem with installing the bittorrent to my pc. I have windows xp service pack 3 and when i am download the bittorrent or the utorrent i am having the same problem. When i am trying to launch the installation file i click twice on it and it doesnt even respond i mean it dont do anything and im just sitting and clicking hundred of times and still nothing! I was having this problem with my old Windows xp service pack 2 on my old pc and when i changed to service pack 3 it was alright and i installed it but now on my new pc with service pack 3 it doesnt even start! Can someone help me? Thanks!

• 7 months later...

how to unblock it ???

I am having a problem with installing the bittorrent to my pc. I have windows xp service pack 2 and when i am download the bittorrent or the utorrent i am having the same problem. When i am trying to launch the installation file i click twice on it and it doesnt even respond i mean it dont do anything and im just sitting and clicking hundred of times and still nothing! Can someone help me?

how to unblock it ???

I am having a problem with installing the bittorrent to my pc. I have windows xp service pack 2 and when i am download the bittorrent or the utorrent i am having the same problem. When i am trying to launch the installation file i click twice on it and it doesnt even respond i mean it dont do anything and im just sitting and clicking hundred of times and still nothing! Can someone help me?

Right click the executable file, then select Properties -> Unblock

Archived