ratio reset to zero (upload tracking)

blink

I downloaded a ~4GB file and uploaded almost 5.5GB of that file.  I restarted my computer and now the ratio reset to zero from ~1.4.  All the other files have retained their ratios.  It also shows that I downloaded the file a few minutes ago when in fact it happened a couple of days ago.  Thoughts/help on how I can recover that ratio status?  It is important as the higher the ratio the more "currency" I have to download.

I need to rephrase.  By "currency" I meant credit with the torrent provider.  Speed isn't an issue.  My ratio is now zero whereas before it was 1.4.  I definitely uploaded/seeded 5.5 GigaBytes.  If my ratio is below a threshold level set by the torrent provider I'm denied access.  All the other downloaded files show the correct ratio.  Something became corrupted and now that ratio is showing an inaccurate number.  I'd like to get back to where I was where the ratio shows the accurate amount of data downloaded and uploaded for that particular torrent.  Why did it reset to zero when he downloaded amount is roughly 4 gigabytes and the uploaded amount is roughly 5.5 gigabytes?

Archived