Missing torrent

Guest amara

I am downloading as usual, but for some reason I can no longer see the list of torrents. The stats in the bar down the bottom are still there, and it is actively downloading but no torrents are visible.

I have not changed any settings or done anything different. I have tried right clicking and resetting, that does not resolve the problem

Can you help? It's driving me bonkers.

Thank you for responding. But it didn't work. The torrents are missing from the main section, sorry hard to articulate.... the main window that allows you to select fields Name, Size, Status, Health etc

They exist in the side column, but not in the main panel. It's bizarre.

Hi there

Thank you again, I don't quite know how to insert an image that is not hosted anywhere on the internet? The screenshot can't be pasted here and it asks for a link to the image... which is hosted on my computer 8)

It's only when I go to describe these things I realise how inarticulate my 'computer' language is... sorry.

That didn't work. If you can tell me how to get the image on here I'll show you what I mean so you can see it rather than try and decipher my clumsy language.

Thanks so much.

Archived