Dht Inactive All Trackers Not Loading

b2ux

OK HAD BITTORRENT FOR YEARS NOW THIS PAST WEEKEND EVERYHTING WENT POOF OFF OF MY TORRENT LIST SO ....

redownloaded

reloaded all torrents

now all dht is inactive and the trackers all fail once it loads up ///////

i have to manuel click each tracker and update them for them to work and still most dont any clues this is drivivng me nuts .....

not to mention everything says checking but its clearly not .....

the fix was simple for me i uninstalled bittorrent deleted all related files and reg edit // installed u torrent got some new torrents worked fine uninstalled utorrent sorry bit works better for me anyhoo reinstalled bittorrent rebooted computer had to get all new torrents which suc##d but whatever,, now with new torrents works fine everything is active ....

i do have 1 ? why did all the torrents in bittorrent poof nothing on the active download list but all torrents were still in the files, most not complete but still they and the torrent files were all fine, whatever it just zapped bittorrent strange indeed since ive been using this since it first came out ......

never a problem with updates or anything not a one with this execption....

i was thinking the same thing until this morn turned it on all torrents gone .....

there still in the file but not in bittorrent. even after readding them still no trackers must now find the torrents and reget the trackers any clues why there all deleting out of bittorrent once it is closed out for the day.

Archived