Sign in to follow this  
Denjin_Gouken

Bt Keeps Getting Deleted

Hello,as the title sais.

I keep getting this issue. Every single time i install BitTorent,after a PC restart the program gets deleted. I use ESET NOD 32 and it keeps detecting potentially unwanted a application when i install BT, but even if i disable that it still deletes BT after install and PC restart.

So i am unable to use the software, any tips on what's causing this or how to fix it ? Replies are apreciated,thank you.

Have you tried with NOD32 temporarily uninstalled?

Haven't tried that yet. Will try,but even if it works i don't know it its gonna be a option.

I do need a antivirus :/

Thing is ,i've been using BT + Nod 32 for years ,and it never gave me any issues until now. I will try with NOD completly removed to see if its the one deleting BT  and return with some feedback.

Hey, i managed to make it work.

Turns out BitTorent had no problem but neither did NOD 32.

It was a program called Wise Disk Cleaner that i use to clean pc of different stuff,and for some reason it deleted BT.  I deleted it,switched to similar software to clean my pc and BT works like a charm. Thank you all for your support. Can close the thread :)