I wanna go home

lynns

Oh please, can someone help me. I stupidly downloaded the new bittorrent, and can't even find the main screen I used to have on the green version. I'm so sorry I said yes when they asked did I want an "updated" version.

How can I go back to the previous version. Please help. Thanks, Lynns

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any link / way to go back to NOT 7.6? for some reaason 7.6 has a whole host of issues on my system and the last version was working perfectly. As it is I basically can't download torrents.

• 2 weeks later...

What does toggle your torrent view even mean? I am also having a hard time with the new 7.6 and want to go back to the old version...is this possible?

John, apparently "toggle the torrent view" was all the advice the moderator had. No one has ever addressed our question - can we go back to the previous (green) version. I guess the answer is "toggle the torrent view". I'm certainly bummed. lynns

Dear Harold:

Thank you for your reply. I apologize for the sarcasm that I injected into my last note. Apparently, it did nothing but confuse the issue. I do understand how to toggle and find the columns to which I originally referred.

The unanswered question remains "Is there some way we can return to the previous version?"

Thank you for your answer. Lynns

• 1 month later...
Guest jennifer

Dear administrator, I organize my torrents by 'date modified' in the prev. version; your precious 'toggle view' or anything else does not provide this option. If I can't go back, I will leave altogether.

Archived