Bittorrent Does Nothing After Downloading New Version

theoneandonly

I have been having the same issues many have been complaining about. After downloading the new version nothing happens. I have Norton Anti-virus and removed it from the machine and still nothing is going on. Trying to paste screen shot but get "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." error message.

No go Harold, stripped Norton 360 and ran removal tool and same issues with no firewalls or virus protection software. Under trackers tab:

Name    Status    Update In    Seeds    Peers    Downloaded    
[DHT]    working    11m 34s    0    0    0    
[Local Peer Discovery]    working        0    1    0    
[Peer Exchange]    working        0    0    0    
udp://open.demonii.com:1337    Connection timed out.    12m 26s    0    0    0    
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80    Connection timed out.    9m 25s    0    0    0    
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce    Connection timed out.    12m 24s    0    0    0    
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80    Connection timed out.    9m 22s    0    0    0    
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80    Connection timed out.    12m 23s    0    0    0    

[DHT]    working    20m 48s    0    0    0    
[Local Peer Discovery]    working        0    1    0    
http://tracker2.transamrit.net:8082/announce%C2'>  offline (timed out)    17s    0    0    0    

I got that link to work you told me to check. Seems MS Internet security center was still monitoring the firewall so I changed the setting not to monitor it and now I am the slackware to work however still can't download anything from piratebay

[DHT]    working    21m 59s    0    1    0    
[Local Peer Discovery]    working        0    4    0    
[Peer Exchange]    working        0    15    0    
http://tracker2.transamrit.net:8082/announce%C2'>  Your client's "key" paramater and the key we have for you in our database do not match.    18m 28s    0    0    0    

Any suggestions Harold? Also, noticed the message "Your client's "key" paramater and the key we have for you in our database do not match." from the above post. Other than a misspelled word, what does this error mean? If you can't help fix this is there any way of getting the old version that worked?

Nothing has changed on my system from yesterday to today but yet getting time outs accessing slackware when I was able to before. I think it's time to move on to a different product, this S/W is unstable and there's no support.

[DHT]    working    22m 34s    0    0    0    
[Local Peer Discovery]    working        0    0    0    
http://tracker1.transamrit.net:8082/announce%C2'>  offline (timed out)    updating...    0    0    0    

Going back implies that you don't actually want to fix it.

Whatever's going on, you have something blocking.

You might try deleting settings.dat from %appdata%\bittorrent (put it in the address bar of an explorer window) to see if some of your other settings are the problem.

I am having similar issues after updating to 1.3.94.  At least two of the three computers linked and synced together are indicating they are offline and updated files and folders will not sync.  The only known firewall for the devices is Windows Firewall and it specifically allows BitTorrent.  All computers are running the same version of BItTorrent.  Please provide "in English" options for correcting whatever the issue is and to re-start syncing between the three computers.

I am having similar issues after updating to 1.3.94.  At least two of the three computers linked and synced together are indicating they are offline and updated files and folders will not sync.  The only known firewall for the devices is Windows Firewall and it specifically allows BitTorrent.  All computers are running the same version of BItTorrent.  Please provide "in English" options for correcting whatever the issue is and to re-start syncing between the three computers.

@erclah@aol.com; this thread, indeed this forum, relates to the BitTorrent Client, and not to BitTorrent Sync which is a separate application. Please post in the Sync Troubleshooting forum instead.

Archived