Connecting To Peers 0.0%

Ron

Today when I went to download some shows, it never got past 'connecting to peers 0.0%' and has been that way for 3 hours now.  This has happened before and I would delete bittorrent and re-install it and it has worked before but not today.  I deleted it and re-installed the latest version and the previous version and still with the same results, no downloading at all and all the boxes below are empty. Nothing changed from yesterday and today on my computer so I would like some help with this.  I am not very computer literate.Thanks

It happened to me too today. Yesterday I upgraded my torrent to 7.9.1 and now when I tried to download files, It got stocked with connecting peers 0.00%. I tried downgrading the torrent back to 7.8.2 it did not change anything. Two days ago I was able to download files with 7.8.2 version. what's wrong? please help. 

What changes will I make to make this work? Was there a prob with the newer version? I'm dying to hear your reply.

thanks.

I have the free AVG and every time permission is given for the download

It has worked for the last few days, but today it has the same problem.  I removed it and downloaded it again and the same problem.

When I download it shows files on kickass torrents with lots of peers and leeches but on bittorrent it shows none.  The time before I left

them on bittorrent for 6 hours and still no change.  Sometimes deleting bittorent and re-installing it works but not always.

Thanks

I even tried downloading your beta 8 bittorrent but still with the same results, so uninstalled it and went back to a previous one and still the same results, not downloading at all

I would even try the paid download but worried it would be the same.

So still no solution to this matter? Got Windows 8.1 and SCEP AV and it stopped working for me aswell a few days ago..... out of 15-20 different torrents.... i Believe ONE started and finished..... why that particular one would work beats me..... have NEVER had any issues of this sort Before..... i upgraded my IPFire firewall to 2.15 Update 77 And it feels like it happened about the same timeperiod as the firewall upgrade was made....... But im just taking Everything in consideration here.... I would suggest a Windows Update (you know patch tuesday was taking Place on the 13th this month (last tuesday) and it would correspond aswell within the timeperiod that i started having these issues..... my bet is on windows update.... has Always posed a problem in one way or another !

If anyone has an answer to this problem please step forward and tell us :)

Archived