No Popup So I Can Delete Things I Don't Want To Download In A File - Seeing All Downloads.

OWhatAThrill

Hi,

This looks to be the appropriate forum so apologies if it is not. First time poster here. 

Windows 7 - Bittorrent 7.6 - 12mb speed internet

Some of these 4 things are just annoyances:

I'm only seeing 4 of my 7 downloads on the screen. I can check the "downloads folder and it says 7 but only 4 are shown on the main action screen. The only thing I know I did was move some up in priority. 

****AND each new one I click to download, shows up as "STOPPED" and I have to chose "Start" before it will start downloading.

Also it used to be, say I was downloading an album and I only wanted a couple songs. Bittorrent used to pop up a screen where I could unclick the songs I don't want and I loved that feature. Is that in this version and I just have the setting wrong for it to do that?

I used to know a little more about torrents years ago but have lost that knowledge.

****Can anyone also help with a suggestion for a FLAC to wav or mps converter...decent free one. Thanks! Any help appreciated! 

-L

Bittorrent 7.6

Current is 7.9.2

I'm only seeing 4 of my 7 downloads on the screen. I can check the "downloads folder and it says 7 but only 4 are shown on the main action screen. The only thing I know I did was move some up in priority.

What category are you looking at in the left sidebar?

Also it used to be, say I was downloading an album and I only wanted a couple songs. Bittorrent used to pop up a screen where I could unclick the songs I don't want and I loved that feature. Is that in this version and I just have the setting wrong for it to do that?

It's a setting (show a dialog that displays the files inside the torrent)

****Can anyone also help with a suggestion for a FLAC to wav or mps converter...decent free one.

These forums are not for support with completed downloads.

Thank you for your reply! I have now downloaded Bittorrent 7.9.2.

I was choosing the downloading directory when all were not showing, but now they are.

I looked all through the preferences and couldn't find anything that says "show a dialog that displays the files inside the torrent". 

I also just choose to download 2 things and they immediately appeared in my list but are shown as "stopped". FYI - I didn't change anything to the setting about a min or max of uploads, left them as they came in the software. There were plenty seeders, the least of the two were 59. They used to always start immediately when I choose to download. They appear to be downloading when I right-click and choose "Start".

If I can get it where the dialog box that shows me what's in the file is displayed as soon as the torrent hits bittorrent and having them start automatically, that would be awesome! Appreciate the prior answer and appreciate continued guidance.

Archived