Cannot Download Torrents, No Path

mlmckay85

I think a huge part of the issue is my ignorance of computer systems and such.I have no idea where my content saves to, I suppose my download folder? Is that a stupid answer? I just tried again to dwnld a torrent, all was going well, multiple trackers or whatever all "working" and then abrputly at 1.4% it said : "The system cannot find the path specified.(Write to disk)." AAHHH!! As I am completely addicted to downloading content, this is awful. Is it possible that some kind of  corporation anti-torrent-downloading virus got attached to my system from some dwnload or another? NOt sure if this is feasable or not. If you have any more questions for me that might help you help me, using laymans terminology would be much appreciated and most effective. Thankyou ever so much Harold for your help on this.

I do not think this is the problem, ilooked up thru prefrncs, directories, and theres basicallynothing there. Where it says "Put location in", theres nothing under it. When it says "movedcompleted dwnlds to;" again nothing. THe same is for "Store torrents in", "Moved torrents for finished jobs to:", and "Automatically dwnld .torrents from:". The only thing that is check, and is shaded (in a way which means i cannot screw w/ it,you know) is "Onlymove from the default download directory".

Thats it, thats all.

And a question,no one other than me has been on my computer,so how/why would someone screw w/ mypreferences? But like i said,nothing looks untoward here, so i think its not the issue.

Thanks again, though! Keep trying if you can! As you can see, no one else has responded.

Archived