Trouble Downloading Torrents

MissMel86

Hey guys, 

Im having a sudden problem with my bit torrent. Im not sure what happened but I think it was updating or something and then it wouldn't work. I ended up taking it off and reinstalling. *By the way the version I got was one from 2012 as I download torrents using my 4year old macbook which has Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. 

Anyway now when I go on a torrent site and click download torrent, bit torrent appears but the window that comes up to confirm download now doesn't come up so nothing downloads. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Im on my mac book pro at the moment so can't pin point the exact version of the bit torrent I have.

- Regards, Mel

Hi

i have seen other folks on here having the a very similar problem to mine however i have yet to find a solution. hopefully it is a simple solution... here is my problem:

i use BitSoup for torrents, lately when i try to download a torrent, i get stuck on "Finding Peers 0.0%"

My tracker is as follows:

DHT                                Not Allowed

Local Peer Discovery      Not Allowed

Peer Exchange               Not Allowed

http://tracker.bitsoup.me/announce.php?passkey=8b9f1cd28118c5b4da7df6ccecb82a67%C2'> I'm sorry, Unknown(all versions) is banned from this tracker (banned client - not private site friendly)

Any help would be appreciated\!

Thanx

Archived