Uploading

maxiboy211

I have a pass on a private tracker and the rule is to seed at least for 72h or for the ratio of 1.0. When I finish downloading, when it goes to Seeding state I get 0 upload speed and I can't see the peer list anymore. When I'm still downloading upload speed get almost to max. Is this a bug, is it a problem on my end or is supposed to be like that? Maybe it's the setting, can someone provide optimal settings if that's the case?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Mac BT 7.4.2

I've had what sounds like a similar issue with my client. I've downloaded from both a private and a public tracker; when I'm downloading, everything is visible and seems just fine. But once a torrent has finished downloading and changes to seeding, it is no longer visible.

I know that the torrents themselves are still actively seeding, because when I look at the icon on my dock, I can see the up/down speeds. Also, when I go to my private tracker, I'm able to see all my active torrents and look at my ratios and seed times that way (unfortunately with the public tracker I'm not able to do these things, but I'm quite sure the torrents are still seeding).

I can't say I've noticed anything weird about my up speed when I'm downloading anything, though. All that happens is the completed torrents disappear and are no longer listed... which makes the whole thing a real pain in the butt-cheek.

Archived