how to upload (dutch version bittorrent)

Berserkey

Hello,

I have 17 people trying to peer, but only 1 is getting it.

my torrent was on piratebay for 15 minutes, and then disappeared.

can someone guide me step by step what exact things I should do/have done to get my torrent uploading?

tracker of piratebay says cannot connect because target pc has activelly stopped communication.

who is the target? me or the one who wants to upload?

and why has my torrent disappeared from piratebay? someone using azureus seems to be the only one who can upload.

weird....if someone can show me screenshots of all the setting on the right settings that should get the stuff working and uploading, I would be pleased. Or some clear comments. I run the Dutch version, so this is preferred in the comments here.

thank you.

15 tries to get a second account. 15 wrong codes on piratebay...it is hacked...:( :( :(...

tracker of piratebay says cannot connect because target pc has activelly stopped communication.

tracker.thepiratebay.org and all variants thereof have been closed for over a year. The site is nothing more than an index now.

You'd have to contact them to find out why your torrent has disappeared from the site.

As for why your torrent isn't uploading, my first thought is that demand for the torrent isn't enough to upload any real amount.

Archived