Where Did My Older Torrnts Go?

WBG

About a week ago all of my older torrents disappeared from my Bit Torrent account. I don't know if there is a button I pushed or what but they can't seem to be found. I like to keep them so that if I think I want to start a 'new' torrent and I actually have already down loaded it BT lets me  know that if I already have that one. I have had a pro account for a couple of years and several weeks ago my pro status ended after I let it lapse due to some financial problems and I thought that may be the cause, Bit Torrent zeroed me or something. I added a dozen or so torrents during the week and then this morning when I looked at Bit Torrent all torrents had disappeared again. Can anyone explain what has happened? thanks

I'm aware that it's not an actual account - it's the term I'm using for lack of a better or the correct one.

The category I'm looking at is Torrents and it shows the single test torrent I down loaded today as #1

One other thing I have a second computer user account that is for adult oriented stuff (our grand kids live with us) and it's unaffected by this event. I don't know if that adds any info to help figure out what may be causing this.

Any idea what I could have done to make happen again one week later? I can see that happening once if I did something by accident but as I said it's happened twice now. I've been using bit torrent for many years now and I'm familiar with the usage enough to know that I definitely didn't do any thing unusual on bit torrent during that week between. I didn't want it to happen again.  

Archived