Older Client...

Guest YourAutisticSon

Guest YourAutisticSon

I'm personally not a fan of 7.6. I just reformated my computer the other night and now I'm stuck with 7.6. I had whatever version was out around Christmas last year, and I love that client. When the torrent pops I could chose what files to download and which ones to not. If someone could direct me to sort that out with 7.6 I'm sure I could get used to it. However I just hate wasting bandwidth on Samples and Subs, etc.

Guest YourAutisticSon

I'm personally not a fan of 7.6. I just reformated my computer the other night and now I'm stuck with 7.6. I had whatever version was out around Christmas last year, and I love that client. When the torrent pops I could chose what files to download and which ones to not. If someone could direct me to sort that out with 7.6 I'm sure I could get used to it. However I just hate wasting bandwidth on Samples and Subs, etc.

Sorry without thinking it's the New Year... I mean Christmas 2010...

The features you're missing haven't been removed. They have been made into options that have been discussed dozens of times in a lot of extra new threads in the past couple of months.

Due to support policies, we don't support downgrading and as such do not provide a repository of older versions.

Archived