Problem With Peers, Trackers And Downloading To 100%

Brandy2175

I can download some torrents but not others. They get stuck at connecting to peers. I have 2 computers running off the same DSL modem that the phone company configured. My modem allows all traffic. The firewall in my DSL modem is not the issue according to my phone company nor do they block utorrent or bittorent.  My antivirus and windows firewall have been turned off for both computers and still I cannot get past connecting to peers with some downloads. I have no computer viruses or malware on either computer. I can download torrents on the other computer that I cannot download on this computer. I can also download torrents on this computer that won't download on the other computer. This is a strange problem. I have never had issues with any torrents ever in the 3+ years of downloading daily. I don't know how to copy my tracker and peer list to this post. However they look something like this.

DHT waiting for announcement--at the bottom of bittorrent it says DHT waiting to log in.

Local Peer Discover -working

Peer Exchange- working

fr33domtrackerh33t-no such host is known

open.demonii-connection timed out

tracker.1337x.org-no such host is known

tracker.ccc.de80-connection timed out

tracker.istole.it-no such host is known

tracker.openbittorent.com-connection timed out

tracker.publicbt.com-failure connection timed out

I have not moved. I have done nothing different. Nothing has changed with my computers or my ISP. Just all of a sudden about a week ago this started happening with both of my computers.

I used to only use Utorrent. When this happened I tried bittorrent. Same issues with both programs on both computers.

Both Utorrent and Bittorent the latest versions. I have now started using bitcomet which seems to work a tad bit better. I have gotten a few to download to 100% however some don't. My listen ports are open. Bitcomet shows that. Does anyone have any other ideas? 

I use Ad-Aware antivirus and no I haven't reset winsock. Why would I have to reset winsock btw? What would be a possible cause to have to reset it? I have no issues with my browsers, surfing the internet and no problems with my dsl losing connection or anything like that.

Archived