The Torrent stops downloading

Leefty

So I've put my torrent to download over the night, And when i was awake - it was just fine, kept downloading. But when i wanted to see if it is complete, it like freezes on 82.8% and wont start! I've tried pausing it, then starting again, and it wont start!

I've never had such problems with files, and i forgot to mention that this file got 3.61 GB

So I've put my torrent to download over the night, And when i was awake - it was just fine, kept downloading. But when i wanted to see if it is complete, it like freezes on 82.8% and wont start! I've tried pausing it, then starting again, and it wont start!

I've never had such problems with files, and i forgot to mention that this file got 3.61 GB

And availability is 0.828 , and lol wth, i wanted to download a file from the internet, and my connection is only 3.4 KB/s

And availability is 0.828

Then you have all the pieces that are available. The BitTorrent program has nothing to do with why you can't download more than 82.8% of the file. The fact that there's no seeds on the torrent is the reason you can't finish. You're going to need to contact the site you got the torrent from (no that's not here) and ask for a reseed.

Archived