Newbe

Guest ZipOne

I am new to bitorrent and the downloading is so cool. I have quite an extensive audio & video collection that I would like to share.

My question is how exactly do I create and share? Is an ISO better than an AVI file, which to use? I have AVS video converter.

Can anyone help me with this?

I am new to bitorrent and the downloading is so cool. I have quite an extensive audio & video collection that I would like to share.

My question is how exactly do I create and share? Is an ISO better than an AVI file, which to use? I have AVS video converter.

Can anyone help me with this?

The selection of format is not for us to decide, nor is it up to us to provide support for.

The creation and distribution of torrents is covered in the Guides section of our site.

I am new to this forum also I lije the site and would like to ba a part of it. I am 76 vetran trying to learn this. I do not want to get anyone upset with me for trying.

Thanks

Jim

Guest timirninja

every time i need to migrate .torrent files i have fucking difficulties with utorrent. i have existing current working torrents in browser. and this way i want to keep it. but there is no way to save them or find them. what is the problem????????????????? why simply not to make options like open .torrent location? or make it global save like select all and save them all: save .torrent to -> one after another one. i have many of saved torrent in one folder. and i can even find some of them if i want to reinstall OS

Archived