Invisible torrents

Guest Kristina Sol

Guest Kristina Sol

As of yesterday, I can no longer see the torrents that I'm downloadig. The page is totally blank, except from a box marked "stream" on the right side, which is my only indication that somethings going on at all. In the meny on the left side it shows how many I'm downloading and if they're completed, active or inactive, but I'd love to be able to see them again as they go along... Please help me!

Guest Kristina Sol

Right-click the column header you have and reset the columns. See if that helps.

Sorry, english isn't my first language, and although I think I understand what you wrote, I have no idea what it means... Which column header? And will there be a choice of "reset column" or am I looking for something a bit more cryptic? I'm not very good at these sort of techincal things, sorry...

Guest Kristina Sol

Sorry, english isn't my first language, and although I think I understand what you wrote, I have no idea what it means... Which column header? And will there be a choice of "reset column" or am I looking for something a bit more cryptic? I'm not very good at these sort of techincal things, sorry...

Nevermind, found it! Right clicked "download" on the left menu, and then "show download bar". Thanks anyway :)

Archived