Completed files missing from BT

Guest Pissed

I have no clue what happened here; I have a few files I was serving. I lost power in my neighborhood for a ffew minuets earlier today and when I rebooted my system (WinBlows7) only three of the 53 files are showing up in the directory and they are seeding. But none of my other 50 files are showing up in the directory. On the left pane it is showing Completed Files (53) and I cant seem to get them back into the program so I can continue to seed them.

Please help.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no clue what happened here; I have a few files I was serving. I lost power in my neighborhood for a ffew minuets earlier today and when I rebooted my system (WinBlows7) only three of the 53 files are showing up in the directory and they are seeding. But none of my other 50 files are showing up in the directory. On the left pane it is showing Completed Files (53) and I cant seem to get them back into the program so I can continue to seed them.

Please help.

I have no solution, just an echo. Twice now once the file download has completed, the bubble pops us Files missing, please recheck. The file wherein the download was supposed to land is there, just not the file.

No power outages, no updates, just this problem.

Archived