Add New Torrent dialogue box not showing files

Guest teemo777

Guest teemo777

Hi There

Something has changed in the way my Bittorrent program loads new torrents. When I click the link on a web page to add the torrent, sometimes it just asks where I want to save the .torrent file. (The I can load it from there) This is erratic I know, but when the Add New Torrent dialogue box does pop, the files inside the torrent do not appear. (I have toggled torrent view) When the Add New Torrent box pops up in Bittorrent I have clicked the double down arrow and I see the window below that shows the file and size category but it's blank - it doesn't allow me to select which of the files I'd like to download. If I click OK to save, it does add it and start downloading. It's just that I can no longer select only one or some of the files I'd like to save. I was using ver 7.2 and upgraded to 7.6 to see if that would fix it, but no luck. I still have the problem. Does anyone know if there is a way to resolve this? Your help appreciated,

Thanks

Guest teemo777

Are you using a magnet link or not?

Ah-ha! Yes I was using the magnet link. So I just tried it again. When I use the magnet link I get the Add New Torrent dialogue box where the actual file list is missing. If I click the Torrent File link it brings up the 'save as' dialogue box (Firefox) prompting to save the .torrent file. So how do I get it back to where the torrent link will bring up the Add New Hardware box with the list of which files I'd like to load? Thanks for responding.

Archived