Help Please Im Having Some Download Speed Issues And I Barely Know What Im Doing

Ascarin

Ok so im having the standard "My download Speed has Dropped from Blah to Blah speed" in my case its from 300 KB/s to (OH FUCK YOU BITTORRENT has 150ish KB/s as im typing this) maybe 50 KB/s if im lucky (usually its about that sometimes less than 10) but heres the thing i have 2 comps one is a rented Laptop so dont ask what its got as im not the hardware type and the other is a frankenstien garbage dump that runs well just not what i want

i had to swap my laptop for various reasons and when i got the replacement suddenly on both comps im getting abysmal download rates and i dont have a clue as to why note on frank i have not gotten any new programs just downloaded a couple of PDF's and movies during the waiting time for the swap AVG did not say anything about them and after swap it also gets the bad downloads and the Slackware has gone great better than most of my good downloads even

also after original post i think i found a half way fix in that the reason for the 150 KB/s i mentioned is seemingly do to me Force Starting it after i removed it i found that it started droping again so i forced it again.... i am so in over my head

will use the edit feature to converse as i want to figure this out quickly and i did before swapping to AVG from Avast and still horrid downloads

i have tried without AVG as i noticed it when i started downloading files i lost do to swapping laptops and i hadn't gotten an ativirus yet cause i thought i had Mcafee at the time which i didn't so i really dont have a clue whats going on at all if anyone can figure out whats going on please tell me I BEG YOU

Archived