Windows 10

maddienanna

I have the new windows 10 upgrade as of 31st July. I was using Vuze but I can no longer download anything now, So I'm looking for a torrent client that works with windows 10, Has anybody had problems with BitTorrent since the windows upgrade?   Vuze shows 'error failed to create parent directory'      no help from Vuze regarding this, Thanking you all.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having some problems with it. Either the BitTorrent window or the File Explorer window (or both) flickers rapidly when I move a torrent on to it. I have to start Task Manager to stop it happening but I don't actually have to kill any task - it just seems to magically stop flickering when Task Manager opens and BitTorrent starts operating normally. I suspect it's some sort of incompatibility but not too serious.

I'm using Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1) on a new Dell Alienware PC.

• 3 weeks later...

I can no use anymore bitorrent since i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Downloading is working for several minutes then suddenly win 10 crashe with a blue screen of the death .  "who crashed" software say it s due to a prob with my wifi driver. I did several test but it happens only when BItorrent is working.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived