Speed Problem!

rogue

Hello I am having a problem that started about 2 weeks ago. all my torrents start fast with solid speed im used to. but after about 1-2% downloaded my speeds suddenly drop below 1.0kbs. it happens on every torrent and i havent downloaded any programs at all or changed any settings on bittorrent or my computer i cant figure out the problem. the only way i have found to get back to faster speeds is to stop the torrent, clear peer list and reset bans. then start and my speeds go back up to 9.0-10.0 MB speeds i normally get. anyone having a similar problem maybe you have found a way to help me avoid doing this each time. Im not having any disk overload problems or anything that i could think would cause this. thank you for the help

tried slackware again and my speeds shot up to 11 mbps download speed. i hope that means its not my internet provider

ok im trying slackware constantly just to be sure and im getting high speeds. regular torrents tho still the same i gotta pause reset peers and all that

Archived