Added & Completed - displaying dates: how?

wozdav00

I have just upgraded to 7.6 from 6.x and although I was a bit stumped on a few things at first, it's pretty intuitive and I've worked out most things; overall I think I'm going to enjoy the new look!

One thing I can't work out yet, and the documentation (User Manual) suggests that I should be able to, is the display on actual dates & times under the 'Added' and 'Comppleted on' fields / columns. At present I've got what I assume is a new default, namely the use of phrases such as '17 hours ago' or 'a week ago'... and while I might like that sometimes, often I like the precision of the actual date / time.

The User Manual tells me "Completed On displays the date and time that the torrent job finished downloading", so this still seems to be an option, but having looked through all the preferences I can't work out how to achieve that.

Many thanks for any help offered!

Guest quarterpounder2012

One thing I can't work out yet, and the documentation (User Manual) suggests that I should be able to, is the display on actual dates & times under the 'Added' and 'Comppleted on' fields / columns. At present I've got what I assume is a new default, namely the use of phrases such as '17 hours ago' or 'a week ago'... and while I might like that sometimes, often I like the precision of the actual date / time.

The User Manual tells me "Completed On displays the date and time that the torrent job finished downloading", so this still seems to be an option, but having looked through all the preferences I can't work out how to achieve that.

I have the same problem, I need date and time, the "month ago" phases are no good at all for me and should be an option not a default.

Please help.

• 1 year later...

Thanks, Harold. Looks like you have to exit and restart Bittorrent for it to catch on.

This forum is certainly more helpful and friendly than the forum for a very similar

torrent client. That forum seems to be ruled by rude and autocratic tyrants who cannot

undersand those of us who do not live, breathe, and sleep torrenting 24/7/365.

Long live Bottorrent and its user community who dont mind helping others.

Archived