Windows 7 downloads a few torrents perfectly then gets stuck on connecting to peers only fix is to restart computer internet is stil connected

Chevy

I have been downloading a lot lately. I have my settings to where I'm not overloading my internet connection or router.   I have a queue of 8 files maximum and I only put 6 in at a time. A lot of times I load it up while I go to work so my videos will be done when I get home. Sometimes they are done most times it stops after 2 completed and the next up gets stuck on connecting to peers.  Have the computer wired directly to my router. The Internet connection is still strong although sometimes my browsers won't go to any websites. But if I sit and watch it download while I watch a movie on my tv it works flawlessly and I can download several with no issues. When it acts up the only way I can fix the problem is restart the whole computer. I'm a newbie to this but I'm not really a newbie to computer stuff. I'm not completely illiterate when it comes to this stuff but I'm not a genius either. I know just enough to get into trouble. This issue is really starting to be a pain in the ass! Please help! 

I have viper Internet security installed. I disabled it thinking that way the issue and it didn't change a thing.  I allowed BitTorrent on my Windows firewall.  I use a proxy in my BitTorrent settings and I also use a 3rd party Vpn while I download. As far as what setup guide I used I have no idea. I've only been doing this a couple weeks. I got on the Internet and found utorrent and downloaded the app to my computer.  It would not start any downloads so I deleted and downloaded BitTorrent.  

Archived