Blue Screen Of Death B.S.O.D.

esxman

Hi Forum , I have a problem that I cannot solve and would ask your advice to point me in the right direction. I have a new Lenovo Y50 Win10 , and when I run Bittorrent or its sister Utorrent , with only one download , some way into the download I get a BSOD , the comp shuts down and reboots , and when Bittorrent re-opens , the files are cleaned off , there is nothing to show on the download screen ! .I have run Bittorrent for years , thru XP Vista and Win7 , never had any trouble before , never had to touch any of the setup parameters in Btorrent .

Have been thru all the drivers , d/l latest drivers , changed antivirus , to no avail , I wonder if someone experiencd the same problem and can help me progress 

esxman

Ok Harold , thanks for that , now I am stuck !  I was hoping someone may have come across it , truly it only happens after 11pm my time , when Btorrent opens under the scheduler , with one or more programmes downloading , and the weird bit is , when the machine reboots , those part-downloads are then missing ! 

Archived