About selecting exactly which files to download from a torrent

Guest Zac

After finally learning how to make it how it used to be and still should be by default, where the list of files in the torrent is meant to be... it's blank o.O Same with everything I try to download. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you :)

Like I said, I didnt understand what that meant. But after Googling it and finding out for myself, I know you mean when you talk about magnet links but I don't understand what you mean when you're talking about the timing.

And it's not as simple as 'stop using magnet links' if thats the only way to get what I want. Surely there is a way to make it work, right?

The only thing I can assume you mean by that is wait for them to appear down the bottom where they used to all the time. Sorry but if you mean something else, you'll have to be more clear, because I don't know what each thing in this program is called, so 'files tab' isn't very clear. But considering there are no tabs, like on Firefox in a chat room, if I had to guess, I'd stick with my first assumption.

This is all I ever get

e0n5tx.jpg

Archived