I can't see what I'm downloading.. Help?

Guest Mirjam

Hi,

I recently updated my BitTorrent and everything worked just fine. Then one day I deleted the torrents that were finished and since then I can't see what I'm downloading, it's just a white empty field.. The only thing I can see is a button that says 'stream'.

I made a printscreen:

PrintscreenBT.jpg

I can't figure out what went wrong or how to fix this.. Can anyone help?

Tnx.

Hello, I am having the same issue. I tried the "right click and reset" and nothing. I restarted BT and still the same issue. I am using 7.6 Thanks ahead of time.

Guest Marlo

I was having this same issue when i downloaded version 7.6 26764. I had to downgrade to version 7.6 26665 to get a new version that actually worked. Well that was my fix, hope it helps. I got my old version from here: http://www.< munched >.com/bittorrent.php

Guest Marlo

Marlo, don't attempt to link old versions.

Sorry, I didn't know that was against forum rules. I meant only that until the fix is found it might be better to use the older version as it offers much of the features of the current one without the heart/head aches.

Guest dragonflydreamer

I'm Having the Same issue I restart and i see them then i Don't

But I know they are their??

Please post when a Fix Has been issued

I am having this same problem. If your scroll bar is available you can scroll and your torrents will show back up, if not then the blind hunt and click seems to be the only option.

Guest Aljazeery

This issue resolved after I update to (7.6.1 build 26838) from the website. Although before that "Check for Updates" was showing thatI had the latest version.

• 5 years later...

Archived