Bit Torrent -Unable to create cache directory?

Guest Shabby Game

Guest Shabby Game

I was downloading a torrent . It has 2 files of 7 GB each.At 94.1 % I shut down my system.Then it showed a error dialog box-" Unable to save resume file..." and some more thing which I ignored. Now today when I opened my system again I found out there were no torrents in my bit torrent and I was showed a dialog box which said "Unable to create cache directory ". Now I dont want to download all data again and resume from where it was left .Please help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Kraden

I too have the Unable to create cache directory... But my HD is no where near full and I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it always says the same thing, what can I do to correct this?

Guest Kraden

Never mind I solved it... It appears that if your login does not have admin privlages then it might not create the folder (somehow my machine is being a prick that way) So all you have to do is go into the folder area which for me was C:/progamfiles(x86)/bittorrent and make the folder and call it Cache, after that I have had none of the same issues so yeah there ya go...

Archived