Invalid torrent file

Guest Harthal90

Guest Harthal90

Hello

I got a problem with my bittorrent, where when i try to download a movie or something it says: "Unable to load "(name of the torrent)" Invalid Torrent File!"

I've tried looking through the help function, but nothing really springs up.

It happends for torrents with over 100 seeders, so I'm not sure that's where the problem is.

Not sure if it matters but my OS is Windows 7.

Harthal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RomeroRama

I also keep getting this error. Its started yesterday & now all the torrent I've tried to load since then won't start. The one torrent that has been downloading is still going fine though.

• 2 months later...

I also keep getting this error. Its started yesterday & now all the torrent I've tried to load since then won't start. The one torrent that has been downloading is still going fine though.

• 2 months later...
Guest gellibeen

I had the same. Suddenly every torrent I tried to download was an "invalid torrent file".

Turned out the torrent links were empty files (0 bytes).

Check the torrent link is not empty. If it is, try downloading one of the links again from the page.

That worked for me. :)

Archived