No peers when downloading

DamnSkippy1962

I chose 5 torrent files to download. One came from EZTV, two from Pirates Bay, and two from RARBG.  They appeared in BitTorrent, but none of them started to download.  No peers appeared.  You can see in the screenshots the files queued and the resulting status. One shows the PEERS tab and one the TRACKER tab.  I was connected to the internet using my phone's hotspot with a VPN and using a USB connection to my laptop. My laptop was also using a VPN. 

I then chose to download two of the same files using VUSE.  Thes files downloaded fine.  I had downloaded many files using BitTorrent just days ago with no problems. I never changed any settings in BitTorrent, so I have no idea what may be the trouble.  Can anyone help me on this? Thanks!

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.01.03_02h32m10s_002_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.01.03_02h33m35s_003_.png

Thanks for your reply, Harold. However, as I mentioned in my previous, I have been downloading torrents for two years exactly the same way with no problems. The day before this issue I had no problems. The next day, problems. And furthermore, why would VUZE work on the same files on the same day with the same setup? I think there is more to it than the VPNs because I tried them again without the hotspot and it's VPN.

To make sure, I am currently using a wifi connection on my laptop with my VPN turned off.  I have  the exact same issue, even after closing and restarting BitTorrent.

Thanks again sir!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived