Most stable Bittorrent version

Guest dragosdn

Guest dragosdn

Which one is the most stable version of Bittorrent running under Windows 7 64-bit? I had 7.1 which by the way have a nice UI compared with the latest version which is very ugly. So please, advise me, which version shoul I install under Win7. Thanks.

Guest dragosdn

Thanks, but I knew that the latest version is recommended but I was asking for a professional oppinion regarding the most stable version ever of Bittorrent.

Guest dragosdn

Thanks for reply. I was using version 7.1 which is the last with nice/glossy UI but sometimes I saw that it freezes for 2-3 seconds after I delete a torrent from list. To be very direct, the actual version have a ugly UI, and I think this is an aspect which is attracting some of the users, considering that there are other torrent clients available. That's why I was asking for a recommendation about a past version which is having less isues detected by users.

Guest dragosdn

Have you tried clicking the "Toggle torrent view" button on the main interface toolbar?

Honestly...no. It restore the old 7.1 commands view? I saw that on forums there are all kind of buttons created by some guys but I prefer the original.

Archived