Btcache is slowing my downloads

Guest narendra

Guest narendra

hi

recently i have been having this problem with bit torrent , i could use help on this . As soon as i start downloading a torrent , the speed is terrific but after a few minutes this Btcache pops up and starts uploading at unbelivelable speeds . needless to say it slows down my downloads considerably. it apears as this on the peers list

Client :btcache/0.16.0.0

IP:10.240.254.114/113

Flags : u

this is a real nuisance , is anyone facing the same problem? please let me know how to stop this ???

Narendra

Guest Plamen

Hello Narendra,

btcache is part of a p2p accelertion suite, used by your Internet provider to speed up your torrent downloads. It is not intended to slow them down in anyway. It is true that it can take from you at high speed, but this is in no way related to your download speed - it is not affecting your download performance.

Not only this, but also you should experience very fast downloads from this same btcache in most cases.

Guest narendra

Hello Narendra,

btcache is part of a p2p accelertion suite, used by your Internet provider to speed up your torrent downloads. It is not intended to slow them down in anyway. It is true that it can take from you at high speed, but this is in no way related to your download speed - it is not affecting your download performance.

Not only this, but also you should experience very fast downloads from this same btcache in most cases.

how do i remove it ?

Guest Plamen

how do i remove it ?

Are you sure that you want to remove it... as far as I know btcache can give you speed of up to 10-20Megabit/s which is far more than your Internet speed. So you will loose the fast download speed.

Archived