Selecting files to download 2

Guest Timothy

Guest Timothy

Hi all,

@Harold: thanks for your advice, but I think you misunderstood my problem. Maybe I wasn't clear. I will give you an concrete example. If I want to download for example the serie Homeland Season 1 (the complete serie), than this torrent exists of many files, probably one file for each season (in the case of the Homeland torrent 15 files). In the past, when I added this torrent in bittorrent, it would have give me the option to select or deselect any of these 15 files. I wish I could add a picture here, but I do not understand how to do that.

I hope you understand what I mean. Thanks!!

T.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Timothy

Hi Harold,

My link

Thanks. It worked, here is the image. To correct my latter question: the file of Homeland season 1 exists of 15 files which of course are episodes, not seasons as I said. In the past, i could select every single episode. Now I do not get that option any more.

In the image I circled the field where first stood all the files. Since a few weeks, I never get the option to select or deselect files. Hope you can help!

Thanks.

Guest Timothy

Would you recommend a better site for downloading? I'm only used to Piratebay, never used something else. That's why I use it. I don't know nothing about Magnets or that kind of stuff.

Thanks again for the help.

Archived