All my torrents disappeared

Guest Carolina

Guest Carolina

My Bittorrent was working good intill today.After restarting the computer all my torrents disappeared from the program.Any idea what happened and is it possible to have them back,without downloading every single torrent again(they were more than 120)?

Guest Kurt Faubel

This has happened to me a handfull of times. The last time it happened was when my cable box and thus my ip address was changed.

Guest Carolina

This has happened to me a handfull of times. The last time it happened was when my cable box and thus my ip address was changed.

And?Every time you went to download all your torrents again or what?Is there any solution?

Guest sameer

if you want to continue the remainiing downloads like they are 10 or 60% add the torrent again and download it to the directory where it was originally being downloaded to continue the download other than that you can't do anyhing

• 1 month later...
Guest lewis

same thing happened to me yestauday, all my files just disapeared. Also I Went to download a song yestauday and even now its still on 0%. HELP PLEASE !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest1

This happened to me as well. Everything was fine until one day I restarted my computer and all my torrents (several hundred) are gone. And people wonder why so many don't seed - how am I supposed to seed if the program spontaneously does shit like this?

• 1 year later...

So how do we resolve this issue??

I checked my windows download folder and all my files are still there.  They are just not queing up under the bittorrent files tab.  The drop down list of all your files downloading and uploading.  I had about a 150. Bittorrent is functioning normal exept for this one problem.  And my computer does enjoy giving me the microsoft blue screen of death, so it is possible the program hasn't showdown properly.  But when I reboot, I still cant view my downloads.

Please help!!!!!!!!!! :blink:  

• 3 months later...

I checked my windows download folder and all my files are still there.  They are just not queing up under the bittorrent files tab.  The drop down list of all your files downloading and uploading.  I had about a 150. Bittorrent is functioning normal exept for this one problem.  And my computer does enjoy giving me the microsoft blue screen of death, so it is possible the program hasn't showdown properly.  But when I reboot, I still cant view my downloads.

Please help!!!!!!!!!! :blink:  

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution to this problem?

Archived