BitTirrent takes over my internet connection

Guest Peter

Guest Peter

this happens no matter if i use bittorrent or utorrent once i start to dl/ul the program completely takes over my internet connection and i cannot load a single webpage. not even the google homepage will load. ive spoken with a few friends on this topic and none of them seem to have it. since its started ive done a complete fresh install of win 7 ultimate and the issue still is here... any ideas why this is happening?

Guest harsh

this happens no matter if i use bittorrent or utorrent once i start to dl/ul the program completely takes over my internet connection and i cannot load a single webpage. not even the google homepage will load. ive spoken with a few friends on this topic and none of them seem to have it. since its started ive done a complete fresh install of win 7 ultimate and the issue still is here... any ideas why this is happening?

all internet users have a max speed limit wen u use any torrent it dowloads with max speed (if plenty of seeders) so there is no remaining speed for u

also i have an idea for u wen surf just pause all torrents and wen u r done just resume them all simple

u know what this thing will happen even if u download something from browser toooo

Archived