UI Changes

Guest Rick

Guest Rick

I'm not exactly happy with the UI changes from the update I just made to 7.6.1. Is there a way to revert to the old UI, like a "classic" setting or something?

Guest Rick

In fact, I just realized that my firewall problem started at the exact time I updated Bittorrent. Is there a way to roll back the entire installation to the previous version to see if this was the cause?

Guest Rick

We don't support downgrading. Your firewall problem is a settings issue in your firewall software.

Toggle your torrent view to get the columns back.

I don't know what you mean by "toggle your torrent view".

Guest Rick

The "Toggle Torrent View" button on the far right of the toolbar.

Oh, I had found that. I'm just not a fan of the new look. I don't know why programmers are so fond of changing the look of a program that works perfectly ok. Microsoft does this all the time and most people hate it. Google is always being criticized for changing the look of many of their web pages and often the performance actually suffers.

I appreciate that you guys are doing the work, it's a great program. But the look and feel of software is something that should be preserved not twiddled for no reason.

Just my two cents worth...

Oh, btw, this is enough of a change that I will be looking at other torrent programs to see if I like another one better.

Rick

Archived