Download speed very low

Guest John me

Guest John me

Hello everyone, one problem accured few months ago. Tried almost everything to stop it and posting in forums is my last chance.

So here we go, i am having very low download speed downloading some torrents, you might think that this is not a bug or something, but let me explane.

When i am downlaod whole torrent (all files are checked) download speed is high and everything, but when I lets say check only one file from few, download speed after 3 minutes goes down to 9.6 kb/s.

Before hand i want to answer few of your questions. Yes, there are a lot of seeders. I have no problems with anti virus or firewall. About 1 month ago i reinstalled windows and this problem still acures. Using windows vista.

When i turn off bittorrent and turn it on again that torrent starts downloading at normal speed and after few minutes it goes back to 9.6kb/s again .

I want to remind that normally if i downlaod all files in torrent my download speed is normal and everything. (for instance if i want to download some tv show i can only downlaod ALL seasons at one time, i cant download episode after episode, this making downloading simple torrents very hard)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english. I was kinda in hurry and english is not my native language.

Guest John me

All it says:.

disk overloaded (100%) DHT:153 nodes D:9.6kb/s T: 37.1mb U: 0.2kb T 225.3kb and green circle with check that means that network is OK

Archived