how do i remove the toolbar

imarx

I would like very much to uninstall the toolbar. too yes i removed bit torrent for that reason. Its as if you tricked me into something when you behave like that , many have no problems with it , me i can't handle it , i uninstalled chrome but its still there and have tried ccleaner's uninstaller on win7 .

the Bit torrent NL toolbar its a pity i kind like the dutch but nothing that comes without a bye bye option

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone here can help me with that.

Guest Fuzati

You could try this:

Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

Try to find the BitTorrent toolbar (if it exists there) and uninstall it. If you don't find it, press Win+R, type "regedit" and "enter". Press "ctrl+f" and type "toolbar", "bittorent toolbar" or something like that. Delete the registry you are looking for BUT be careful. Don't delete any registry if you aren't sure what it's about! I'm not sure if it's gonna help you but I tried! (:

Pay attention when you are installing programs. Normally we just accept everything without reading, so toolbars are installed without our will!

Bye.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Beachbear2012

You could try this:

Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features

Try to find the BitTorrent toolbar (if it exists there) and uninstall it. If you don't find it, press Win+R, type "regedit" and "enter". Press "ctrl+f" and type "toolbar", "bittorent toolbar" or something like that. Delete the registry you are looking for BUT be careful. Don't delete any registry if you aren't sure what it's about! I'm not sure if it's gonna help you but I tried! (:

Pay attention when you are installing programs. Normally we just accept everything without reading, so toolbars are installed without our will!

Bye.

thank you for taking the time. It worked like a charm although I must say there's nothing in the "toolbar" or "browser" folder to indicate that it's from bit****torrent. So rather than put up with that I thought it would just be easier to reinstall windows. Held my breath, laughed out loud and pressed DELETE! Perfect! It's gone and Explorer is still chugging along. Thanks again for helping those of us slightly behind you in the curve.

DD

Archived