scottie

red arrow

Red arrow indicates a tracker error.

Which means what?

If the download appears to continue with a red arrow and I leave it to complete, will I have a corrupted download?

Guest cmac

under the status bar ther are files that say seeding . either in red or green. noone can seem to upload from the red ones. what is the problem?

Guest Sono

under the status bar ther are files that say seeding . either in red or green. noone can seem to upload from the red ones. what is the problem?

Guest Sono

Usually there is NO problem, others take over.

Of course, if there are no others available, you can try at another time or wait long enough.

Sincerely

(Sono)

I am having the same problem a RED ARROW, and doesn't seem to connect to the tracker! Can anyone suggest how to reestablish this connection? or how can i go about it? i have files being downloaded half way but for some other reason i can't seem to download, tried with vuze and utoorent and they dont work either.

Thnx

I'm also having the same red arrow problem. First, the arrow is blue, but then turns to red shortly after and nothing is downloading. In the status bar, it says my torrents are inactive. How can I fix this problem?